Opel Karl OPC?

• Hello, I am writing from Italy. Forgive me if I cannot write in German, unfortunately I do not understand it. And forgive my bad English.
    I still do not have an Opel Karl. I have an Opel Meriva first series (2005), version Cosmo Easytronic with automatic gear, double open roof, satellite navigator, full optional and an OPC-like aesthetic tuning.
    I like Karl, it is small outside and large inside, with 5 seats. Nowadays no new car has this phylosophy of project any more. I am fond of old small cars, I collect them, since the old Fiat 500, Rover Mini, and so on. I love my Meriva, my family car: 4 meters x 1,70 meters, and inside a huge space for passengers and luggages. I hate the Adam, outside larger than my Meriva, inside claustrophobic, and the new Meriva, larger outside, smaller inside than the old one.
    I am thinking of purchasing a new Karl. Not for replacing my Meriva, it works so good and the Karl is too smaller. Just for having a new small car, my current small cars are getting older and older...
    So i would like something more than usual: an Opel Karl OPC.
    The web is full of renderings of this ipothetic version. I asked information to the Italian Opel Guest service, but they don't know anything. In Germany, do you now if it will really exist in the future? Would you like it? If yes, why don't we altogether ask Opel to make it?
    The US sister of European Karl, the new Chevrolet Spark, has already the availability of a powerful 1.4 engine, even with automatic gear, and a sporty and personal front part. The Karl OPC could be ready, if European Opel wants.
    I am sure that this Karl version alone would sell much more than all the innumerable versions of the Adam altogether.
    Thank you for attention!